Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

EncaustiCamp US and Australia


Just a heads up for those of you planning to or considering attending either of the EncaustiCamp locations this July and October; sign-ups enrolling with full payments or those paying balances due on deposits in the first 10 days of launching; 22 April-1 May, will receive a gift of Encaustic Revelation: Cutting-edge Techniques from the Master’s of EncaustiCamp-signed by the contributing authors as well as bonus NLB shop discounts. ECamp instructors are also putting all registrants names into a hat for a final day drawing to win one of the collaborative paintings on exhibit during EncaustiCamp.

Click here for more information.

This will be my 4th summer of teaching at EncaustiCamp and I'm looking forward to both locations including Bali which is sold out at this writing. (But maybe there's a waiting list.) Trish will take good care of us; she's a whiz at making people feel safe and part of her family. Travel, good friends and art. Is there anything better? Hope to see you at one of these locations. xo

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I gotta get this!
I am an encaustic artist! LOVE your blog!

Parabolic Muse said...

Bali?! BALI?!

Remember when I couldn't get to PORTLAND?!

What I mean is: Dearest Judy. I will save up as much as possible, but I'm thinking Los Angeles is as far as I will get.

xox
Chrissy

p.s. another choice would be Ponca City Oklahoma, but I'm not allowed inside the city limits for another three years and 47 days. (mark your day planner)